Join Adgitize

Adgitize your web site.

Adgitize

facebook - 1 Blog and 2 Sides
11/28/09

Tuna Noodle Salad

2 cups elbow macaroni (or your choice of macaroni)
2 5oz. Cans Tuna (in water)(if you don't like Tuna, you can use chicken)
1 Can English Peas or Small Green Peas
1 Cup Mayonnaise
3 Eggs
Salt and Pepper to taste
Grated cheese (your choice of cheese)


Cook macaroni as directed on package and boil 3 eggs.
Drain water from macaroni and place macaroni in large bowl.
Now chop Tuna into smaller pieces and add to bowl.
Drain and add peas. Put in 1 cup of mayonnaise. Cut up and add 3 boiled eggs.
Mix all together well.
Add Salt and Pepper to taste.

Once you have put some on plate, I sprinkle the cheese on top. Very tasty on a bed of lettuce and slices of tomatoes on the side.

3 comments:

  • Catherine said....

    Ooh, this sounds really good! Perfect for lunch!

  • Mom's Cafe Home Cooking said....

    Hi Wanda, your tuna salad looks wonderful I dropped by to tell you in appreciation for you running a free ad for me over the past month I have added a permanent link to your blog on my sidebar. Thank-you so much for running my ad :)

  • Kristin said....

    I am a great big fan of tuna...tuna salad, tuna casserole..but, I just can't get my girls to like it. it makes me sad. :(

Post a Comment

 
Go Back To Top