Join Adgitize

Adgitize your web site.

Adgitize

facebook - 1 Blog and 2 Sides
12/6/09

Pumpkin Crunch Cake

This recipe was just recently given to me by my dear friend, Catherine. I made it for the first time today and will be making it again. It is easy and taste delicious.

Pumpkin Crunch Cake
1 yellow cake mix
1 15 ounce can of pumpkin
1 5 oz. can of evaporated milk
3 eggs
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 cup melted butter
whipped topping (optional)

Grease a 9 X 13 X 2 pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix the pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, salt , and pumpkin pie spice together and pour into the cake pan.
Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the pumpkin mixture and then nuts on top of the mix. Pour the melted butter over the cake.

Bake for 55 minutes. Can be served warm or cold with or without whipped topping.

5 comments:

  • Willa said....

    oh Wanda, Thank you so much for featuring my blog. I'm so surprised.What a great christmas presents from you. I appreciate it so much, and btw,I have a Christmas Tag for you, I don't know if you do such thing but It's my simple ways of letting you know that I appreciate your friendship. (^_^)

  • Catherine said....

    I love this- Pumpkin cakes are one of my favorites- will be sure to try this recipe soon!

  • AudreyO said....

    I love recipes likes this where you start with a box and add to it. Really with a box, it's almost impossible for the cake or cookies to come out wonderfully. I love pumpkin and this looks soooo good.

  • redkathy said....

    Hey Wanda this looks so yummy! I have been on a cake mix adventure lately. I'm going to try this one for sure. Thanks for sharing it.

  • WW Recipes said....

    This looks delicious:D...awesome recipes here. Bookmarked.

Post a Comment

 
Go Back To Top