Join Adgitize

Adgitize your web site.

Adgitize

facebook - 1 Blog and 2 Sides
11/1/09

Fall Table

Recently, we celebrated my Moms 78th birthday.  I prepared a nice homemade dinner and wanted the dinner table to be festive and colorful for the season.
Since her birthday is in the fall, I used the simple fall decorations I already had, a round, gold Tiara platter that I've had for many years, a 45" square of a fall print and table cloth. I divided out the sections between each corner of the square and tucked the ends up under the edge of the plate to make the pattern of the petals.  The platter has stems of fruit you can purchase at a craft store, nuts, acorns, and even some napkin rings made like pumpkins and scarecrows.
I think the table turned out very nice.  I enjoy decorating and I'm trying to decide how I want to do the table for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

*You can click on images to enlarge them.*




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

16 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Go Back To Top