Join Adgitize

Adgitize your web site.

Adgitize

facebook - 1 Blog and 2 Sides
2/10/09

Lemonade Award


A few days ago, I was awarded the Lemonade Award from Rita, Following 31 and Christy, At the Creek. Thank you both so much for this special award. I follow each of these blogs daily because there is always something interesting for me to read or see.

Here are the instructions I was given for the Lemonade Award:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on a post.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to this blog.



1. A Junk-Foodaholic's Journey
2. Pauls Health Blog
3. Jill's Page - Creative Cafe
4. Stir, Laugh, Repeat
5. Fenced in Family
6. Sew Happy Designs
7. Grandmother's Patternbook
8. More Than Sew So
9. Mom's Cafe Home Cooking
10. Your Fun Family

Each of the above blogs I visit each and every day. There are many more I could put on this list but it said to put 10. Please visit each of these blogs. I'm sure you will find many interesting things there for you too.

Again, thanks Christy and Rita!

12 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Go Back To Top