Join Adgitize

Adgitize your web site.

Adgitize

facebook - 1 Blog and 2 Sides
8/20/08

Italian Chicken

6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon chopped dried basil or 2 tablespoons fresh basil
1/4 cup Italian dressing  (I used Kraft Zesty Italian)
1 1/2 cup shredded Mozarella cheese
1 1/2 Tablespoons Olive Oil

Marinate the chicken breast in the Italian dressing for at least 1 hour.  While the chicken is marinating, mix together the tomatoes, garlic powder and basil.  Heat the skillet with olive oil.  Remove the chicken and pour the marinade into a skillet and cook for 10 minutes.  Cover the bottom of a casserole dish with about 1/2 of the tomato mixture.  Place the chicken on top.  Cover the chicken with the remaining tomato mixture and place in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.  After chicken is done, spread the cheese on top of the chicken and tomatoes.  Leave in oven just long enough for the cheese to melt.

I served this on a bed of rice.

6 comments:

  • Elle said....

    Oooh yumminess. Bet it would be heavenly on pasta, too.

  • Anonymous

    Sounds so yummy!

  • Anonymous

    Good thing you're using boneless chicken because I would just be gobbling up this delicious dish. :)

  • Anonymous

    Oh my goodness that looks good! Sounds good! :) I'm gonna put this recipe in the book!

    Thank you so much!

  • Masked Rider Boogaloo said....

    You just made my day! Looks delicious! Looks idiot-proof too! Perfect for guys like me! Hehehehe!

  • Anonymous

    I really like it that you put pictures up on your blog. That looks really good or as my niece would say...that certainly looks yummy enough. Thanks for posting that recipe.

Post a Comment

 
Go Back To Top