Join Adgitize

Adgitize your web site.

Adgitize

facebook - 1 Blog and 2 Sides
8/12/08

Hershey Bar Pie


1 8 oz. Cool Whip at room temperature
1 8 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
1 7 oz. milk chocolate Hershey Bar
1 chocolate cookie crust

Cream together the Cool Whip and cream cheese. (It's okay if a few lumps of cream cheese remain. It makes it tasty.) Melt chocolate in microwave safe bowl just long enough to melt the chocolate. Add the chocolate to the cool whip and cream cheese. Pour mixture into the chocolate crust and place into freezer for a couple of hours or a couple of days ahead. Remove pie from freezer prior to serving but do not let it get to room temperature. It is best cold. After serving, place remaining pie back in the refrigerator, not the freezer.
This is beautiful with a few chocolate curls on top.

1 comments:

  • Anonymous

    Wanda, I finally made this! I completely forgot about it for Valentine's Day (we went out of town), but I made it to take to a wedding dinner my church had two weeks ago. I actually made two, and they were delicious! My husband loved it, but we were both careful not to eat TOO much. Everyone at the dinner was asking me what it was made of, and they enjoyed it very much. Thank you for sharing the recipe and for emailing it to me when I couldn't find it here. :)

Post a Comment

 
Go Back To Top