Join Adgitize

Adgitize your web site.

Adgitize

facebook - 1 Blog and 2 Sides
7/28/09

Betty Crocker's Blueberry Muffins


Now that blueberries are in season, it's the perfect time for a yummy blueberry muffin recipe. Betty Crocker's is the best that I've found and is very easy.

1 egg
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup salad oil (I use Canola oil)
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour*

2 teaspoons baking powder*
1/2 teaspoon salt*
1 cup fresh blueberries

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease bottoms of 12 medium muffin cups (2 3/4 inches in diameter). Beat egg; stir in milk and oil. Mix in remaining ingredients just until flour is moistened. Batter should be lumpy. Fold in 1 cup fresh blueberries or 3/4 cup well-drained frozen blueberries (thawed) into batter.

Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan.

* If using self-rising flour, omit baking powder and salt. *

9 comments:

  • Auntie E said....

    just bought some blueberries, will ahve to try your recipe.

  • KAT said....

    Wanda,
    Thanks for another great recipe!~ I'll have to try this one too!!

    I wanted to let you know that I did try the hush puppies, and I LOVED THEM!!! I also wrote about it and listed your recipe with a link back here on the Angels Site, I hope you don't mind, but I wanted everyone to know about these and how great they were.
    And also, to hopefully drive some traffic your way....

    Thanks again,
    Big Hugs to you!
    Kat

  • DhoyM said....

    Thanks for sharing this recipe. I want to try this one while the blueberries is still sweet and in season. TC

  • - said....

    First I want to congratulate you for this amazing blog!
    We Are Pleased To Announce The Launch Of Movies Gallery 09, Mobile Movies in 3gp format, Reality show, Upcoming Movies 09 Trailer, About Dubai, Real Estate, Tips Of Career And Many More.

    To start just go to http://freemp3downloadsong.blogspot.com/

    We hope you like it. Please send us any feedback and help us improve the sites further.

  • Becki said....

    Those look yummy! Thanks for sharing :)

  • Kristin said....

    I wonder if it is strange that I don't like blueberries in any thing other than muffins.
    Really.. I don't!!
    Thanks for this great recipe!
    :)

  • Tammy said....

    My kids love blueberry muffins I should make these.

  • True Religion Jeans said....

    i would try this..

  • Mom's Cafe Home Cooking said....

    Those do look quite tasty Wanda! I'll bet there were no complaints from Chilly :) Blueberries are in season here too so we have been enjoying them every chance we can.

Post a Comment

 
Go Back To Top