Join Adgitize

Adgitize your web site.

Adgitize

facebook - 1 Blog and 2 Sides
1/31/09

Top Droppers for January

A Huge thank you to all of the TOP DROPPERS on 1 Blog & 2 Sides in the month of January. Thanks also to all of the other people who have visited my blog and left nice comments this month. I hope all of you will continue to visit.

Dropper # of drops
The Modern Mom 31
moms..... check nyo 31
Cheapest Airfare 31
BeadedTail 31
The Sewing Mom 30
Septagon Studios Inc News Blog 30
Photography by KML 30
A Simple Life 30
Mommy's Little Corner 30
Juliana's Lair 30

Thank you again. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a February filled with lots of love.

4 comments:

  • KAT said....

    I someday hope to be a top dropper!! lol
    I just never get around to dropping once I start reading!!!

    I love all your recipes!!
    Also, I've left you another award over on my blog..

    Have a great weekend!
    Take Care,
    Kat

  • Anonymous

    I had a bit of precious time today and went to EC and saw the hub bub about top droppers.... I checked out my stats today... and you were 31 day out of 31 days.... Thank you so much! I appreciate your loyalty during my crazy life!

  • Anonymous

    You're welcome Wanda. I'm also glad that my 3 blogs made it to your list. By the way, the links are pointing to EC profiles, it'll be lovelier if the links are pointing to the sites. Thought I'd let you know. :)

    Mommy's Little Corner
    A Simple Life
    Moms... Check Nyo

  • kml said....

    Thanks for the link, Wanda - and for all your visits and drops on me!

Post a Comment

 
Go Back To Top