Join Adgitize

Adgitize your web site.

Adgitize

facebook - 1 Blog and 2 Sides
12/11/08

Bean and Other Vegetables Dip


1 can black eyed peas (drained and rinsed)
1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
1 can shoepeg corn (leave in liquid)
1 can Rotel tomatoes (mild)
1 small can chopped black olives
1 small can of chopped jalapenos (I used about 1/2 of the can. You can use as many as you want depending on how hot you want it.)
3/4 - 1 cup of Zesty Italian salad dressing
Mix together and serve with tortilla chips. It taste best if you let it sit for several hours or overnight and then serve.
I like using the Tostitos Scoops so the dip stays on the chip and doesn't fall off.

2 comments:

  • Kristin said....

    I am going to make this, this week. I tend to make a lot of dips, my kids love them, and I get them to eat a bunch of veggies this way. I LOVE your blog!!! =)

  • Wanda said....

    Hi Kristin, I'm glad to see you are back online after your move from NC to Texas.
    I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do. Please let me know how you like it. It makes a fairly large quantity of dip but I'm doubling it this weekend to take to a party.

Post a Comment

 
Go Back To Top