Join Adgitize

Adgitize your web site.

Adgitize

facebook - 1 Blog and 2 Sides
4/30/08

Old Fashioned Fudge Pie

2 Squares (2 ounces) semisweet chocolate
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Melt the chocolate together in a heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove the pan from the heat and add the sugar, then eggs, beat well. Pour the filling into the pie crust and bake for 25 minutes or until just set. Serve warm or cold, with ice cream or whipped cream.

1 comments:

  • Alberta Rose said....

    After reading the fudge pie recipe, I think I'll surprise a friend who is coming over today with a decadent desert. Thanks Chilly, I had no idea you had such a cool blog. I suspect I'll be a regular visitor, LOL!

Post a Comment

 
Go Back To Top