Join Adgitize

Adgitize your web site.

Adgitize

facebook - 1 Blog and 2 Sides
12/22/09

Table Setting Ideas




This is just a simple idea using table runners, simple Christmas silver and gold decorations in a crystal bowl, candles, greenery and berries for a Christmas Breakfast table setting.  I mixed silver and gold so I can enjoy using some of the beautiful things I have.




This is another set of Winter dishes I have.  I decided to set everything with Snowmen using burgundy, blues, and greens.  I will use this for Christmas time and thru January.  There are two different patterns of dishes used with this but they blend together. If I decide not to use the cup and saucers that match the plates, I have mugs to use that match the bread/dessert plates.  

6 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Go Back To Top