|2 ||lbs Italian sausage, hot or mild |
|4 || potatoes, cut in chunks |
|1 || green bell pepper, seeded and sliced |
|2 ||cloves minced garlic |
|1 ||small onion, diced |
|1 (28 ||ounce) can crushed tomatoes |
|1 ||teaspoon dried basil |
| salt and pepper |
- Brown sausage in saute pan, then place in 9x13 baking dish.
- Place potatoes, peppers, onion and garlic on top of sausage.
- Pour crushed tomatoes over and sprinkle with basil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until done.
- Remove cover and bake 20 minutes more.